Set above Poole’s beautiful coastline the venue offers spectacular panoramic sea views. It’s a popular venue, especially in the summer months, and is an ideal venue for parties, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions or training courses.
- Seating capacity for 50 people (or 80 if using the patio)
- One main multi-purpose room
- Preparation area for food & cupboards. (No cooking facilities but the area has power points)
- Tea Urn for dispensing hot water
- Thermostat controlled heater
- Patio area, ideal for barbeques
- 10 tables and 50 chairs
- Public toilet facilities (attached to the back of the building)
- Pay & Display car park for up to 150 cars (no coach parking but a 20-30 seat coach can set down / pick up at the venue)
- Book up to a year in advance (2 years in advance for weddings - general 2015 availability coming soon).
- See document to the right of this page for 2014 tariff and eligibility for discounted rate.
- Simply phone customer services 01202 708181 to check availability of dates.
- You’ll then need to complete a booking form which needs to be returned to the Beach Office.
Use of a gazebo or marquee:
If you are planning to assemble a gazebo, marquee or tent larger than 3mx3m, on the patio area at the Branksome Dene Community Room as part of your event, you are required to complete a risk assessment. This form (on the right of this page) is a guide outlining the information we require. Once you have completed the assessment please return it to us at:
or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keys can be collected from Sandbanks Beach office 24 hours prior to your hire period, or 48 hours prior if your event falls on a weekend in Oct-May (as the office is closed).
A refundable deposit of £25 is required when you collect the keys.
Sandbanks Beach Office is open all year round at the following times:
01 October – 28 March: Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 16:15
29 March – 30 April: Monday to Sunday, 09:00 – 16:15
01 May – 30 September: Monday to Sunday, 09:00 – 18:00
Top of the page